- All photography and written content published on this site is original work created by Matt Harvey and he owns and reserves all rights to the copyright of this work. Copyright is enforced with the partnership of Pixsy.
- The site is served by Dreamhost and is built using WordPress.
- The site’s design is a custom theme built to maximize the size of images while maintaining fast load times and compatibility across devices.
- The main typeface is Adobe Fonts’ Futura PT from the Paratype font foundry.
- Photo location mapping is provided by MapBox, OpenStreetMap and Leaflet.js.
- Software used to manage and process images includes Adobe Lightroom Classic, Adobe Photoshop, Luminar and On1 software.
- Print fulfillment is provided by Bay Photo Lab.
- 75CentralPhotography has served up a new fine photo every day for 5435 days.
A statue stands outside of Caesars Palace, Las Vegas.
San Francisco’s Russian Hill rises above the waterfront as the sun rises on the city.
Shrimp boats head out into the Gulf of Mexico as dawn breaks over Galveston Island, Texas.
The sun rises over the Gulf of Mexico, silhouetting the supports of Galveston, Texas’ Pleasure Pier.
Layers of ice showing the passage of time in the 250-foot-tall face of Alaska’s Margerie Glacier at Glacier Bay National Park.
A green macaw enjoys the shade on a sunny day at Tyler, Texas’ Caldwell Zoo.
A Banana Republic housed in a 1910 Beaux Arts-style building that once housed the Raphael Weill & Company dry goods store and known as The White House near Downtown San Francisco.